Trouble & Trix Lightweight + Baking Soda Litter
Scoopable litter with odour control and leightweight convenience
Lightweight + Baking Soda Scoopable Litter.
Odour Control and lightweight convenience.
1. Traps Liquid. Bentonite and cellulose are naturally very highly absorbent, trapping the liquid and it's odour.
2. Neutralises Acidic Urine. Once the liquid and odour are absorbed, the baking soda acts as an odour neutraliser deodorizing strong ammonia smells.
3. Clumps together. This biodegradable bentonite and cellulose litter locks in the liquid and then climps together at the top of the litter tray for convenient removal. This clumping litter reduces litter wastage as you are only removing the formed litter clumps.
Atleast 35% lighter than traditional clumping litter, making it easier to carry and refill the litter tray.
- 7 Litre - 1 Cat - lasts approx 6 weeks
- 15 Litre - 1 Cat - lasts approx 14 weeks
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOUR BAG OF LITTER LASTS? Why not put this on Auto Re-Order and have it delivered automatically, then you will never run out - PLUS you can tick it off your shopping list for ever!
** Please note: Due to stock control and wholesaler logistics this product may not ship from us the same day you place your order. Our delivery guideline, depending on your address may be up to 7-10 working days.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.