Trouble & Trix Lightweight + Baking Soda Litter
Scoopable litter with odour control and leightweight convenience
Lightweight + Baking Soda Scoopable Litter.
Odour Control and lightweight convenience.
1. Traps Liquid. Bentonite and cellulose are naturally very highly absorbent, trapping the liquid and it's odour.
2. Neutralises Acidic Urine. Once the liquid and odour are absorbed, the baking soda acts as an odour neutraliser deodorizing strong ammonia smells.
3. Clumps together. This biodegradable bentonite and cellulose litter locks in the liquid and then climps together at the top of the litter tray for convenient removal. This clumping litter reduces litter wastage as you are only removing the formed litter clumps.
Atleast 35% lighter than traditional clumping litter, making it easier to carry and refill the litter tray.
- 7 Litre - 1 Cat - lasts approx 6 weeks
- 15 Litre - 1 Cat - lasts approx 14 weeks
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG YOUR BAG OF LITTER LASTS? Why not put this on Auto Re-Order and have it delivered automatically, then you will never run out - PLUS you can tick it off your shopping list for ever!
** Please note: Due to stock control and wholesaler logistics this product may not ship from us the same day you place your order. Our delivery guideline, depending on your address may be up to 7-10 working days.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
Orders are dispatched Monday – Friday with New Zealand Couriers.
You will be emailed your track and trace details once your order leaves the warehouse and is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.