Our Pet Food Subscription Service
Online Vet Store was created because although Veterinarian Ben was at the clinic all day, he frequently forgot to bring the dog food home, and over many years, made several trips back to the clinic to get it.
Setting up an auto re-order gives you the ability to tick "Buy Pet Food" off the shopping list forever.
Choose the interval you want your food delivered and we will automatically dispatch it to you, meaning no more empty food bowls.
HANDY TIP: Set up your flea and worm treatments on auto re-order too. Set the dispatch dates to the treatment interval, then, when it is delivered, you automatically know it's time to treat! Your pet will always be covered - but best of all, you don't even have to think about it!
Why use auto re-order?
We dispatch from both the North and South Island, so your order gets to you faster - and if it's over $39, it's FREE.
Many of the food brands we stock participate in the 10+1 FREE loyalty programme. Our customers tell us getting the free food always surprises them, it doesn't take long to get to the free stuff!
No more worrying about forgetting to buy food. When it comes to din dins time, with your pet's food on auto re-order, there will always be something in the bowl.
How does it work?
1. Choose your products
Find the product you want to purchase, select “Re-Order Interval”, choose your timeframe and select "add to cart".
You can do this with multiple products at different intervals. It's great for flea and worm products too - it takes the hassle out of remembering when you need to treat.
2. Check Your Cart
Double check your dispatch intervals are correct, before you checkout.
Once you're happy, checkout and pay by credit card.
If you are unsure about the interval you can amend the timing of your future orders, add or delete products depending on what you need, when.
3. Relax and enjoy your day
Rest easy in the knowledge that before you next run out of pet food, it'll arrive on your doorstep. Giving you more time to spend doing what you love doing with your pet.
Join our loyalty programme
Buy 10, get one free!
When you set up your auto re-order with participating food brands, we'll send you a frequent purchaser card.
Once full, freepost your complete card to us and we will dispatch your FREE bag/box/tray of food, along with a new blank card to start again!
Frequently Asked Questions
If your order does not arrive within this time frame, please contact us via email: email@example.com stating your order number, which is generated at time of purchase.
If your order contains multiple items, you may receive multiple deliveries to complete your order.
Click on Manage Auto Re-Order(s) to change dispatch dates, alter addresses and add or change products.
You can log in to your account and manage your order at any time if the updated price does not suit you.
- Hill's Science Diet (please see 'Conditions' for exclusions)
- Hill's Prescription Diet
- Eukanuba (please see 'Conditions' for exclusions
- Royal Canin (please see 'Conditions' for exclusions)
- K9 Natural
- Feline Natural
- Frequent Purchase Reward Program applies to the brands listed above for consumer purchases of dry food 1.5kg or larger, pouches by the box and canned food by the tray.
- Free bags is to the equivalent of the smallest bag purchased and can only be redeemed once all 10 purchases have been paid for and dispatched from Online Vet Store.
- This initiative may be altered or cancelled at anytime, without notice.
- Frequent Purchaser Cards expire 18 months after date of first purchase.
- Frequent Purchase Reward Program excludes Royal Canin Endurance 4800 and Royal Canin 16kg or greater sized bags.
- Frequent Purchase Reward Program excludes Eukanuba 17kg or greater bag sizes.
- Frequent Purchase Reward Program excludes Hill's Science Diet Super Specials/Multi Buys.
- Frequent Purchase Reward Program may from time to time exclude other products on sale or special promotion.
Online Vet Store
PO Box 637
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.