Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Kitten Dry 2 kg
ROYAL CANIN® Gastrointestinal Kitten dry is a complete dietetic feed for kittens, formulated to help reduce acute intestinal absorptive disorders, and promote nutritional restoration and convalescence.
ROYAL CANIN® Gastrointestinal Kitten dry is a complete dietetic feed for kittens, formulated to help reduce acute intestinal absorptive disorders, and promote nutritional restoration and convalescence. Highly digestible ingredients.
It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- Increased level of electrolytes and high concentration of essential nutrients. High energy density.
- Digestive support
- A highly digestible formula with balanced fibres, including prebiotics, to support a healthy digestion and transit.
- Optimal growth
- High energy formula with adapted levels of nutrients (including protein and calcium) to meet the needs of a growing kitten.
- Easy rehydration
- Kibble that can be easily rehydrated to facilitate food intake in kittens with decreased appetite and help transition from milk to solid food.
- In case of acute disease, regeneration of the intestinal villi requires the nutritional management to last for at least three weeks.
- To optimise digestion, the recommended daily intake should be divided into several small meals.
FOR KITTENS FROM WEANING TO ADULTHOOD (AND GESTATING/LACTATING MOTHERS) IN CASE OF:
• Acute and chronic diarrhoea (including weaning diarrhoea)
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
• Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
• Maldigestion/ Malabsorption
• Dysrexia, re-feeding after surgery
- Add twice the volume of hot water to the kibble (20 mL of water per 10g of kibble).
- Soak the kibble for 15-20 minutes.
- Mash with a fork to obtain ‘porridge-like’ texture.
- Serve once cooled down (body or room temperature).
OnlineVetStore and Royal Canin strongly recommend you seek advice from your veterinarian prior to and during feeding this product to your pet and that you take your pet to your vet regularly (every six months).
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
In the current pandemic climate delays SHOULD be expected within the courier networks due to demand.
Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide* via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.