Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Kitten Dry 2 kg
ROYAL CANIN® Gastrointestinal Kitten dry is a complete dietetic feed for kittens, formulated to help reduce acute intestinal absorptive disorders, and promote nutritional restoration and convalescence.
ROYAL CANIN® Gastrointestinal Kitten dry is a complete dietetic feed for kittens, formulated to help reduce acute intestinal absorptive disorders, and promote nutritional restoration and convalescence. Highly digestible ingredients.
It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- Increased level of electrolytes and high concentration of essential nutrients. High energy density.
- Digestive support
- A highly digestible formula with balanced fibres, including prebiotics, to support a healthy digestion and transit.
- Optimal growth
- High energy formula with adapted levels of nutrients (including protein and calcium) to meet the needs of a growing kitten.
- Easy rehydration
- Kibble that can be easily rehydrated to facilitate food intake in kittens with decreased appetite and help transition from milk to solid food.
- In case of acute disease, regeneration of the intestinal villi requires the nutritional management to last for at least three weeks.
- To optimise digestion, the recommended daily intake should be divided into several small meals.
FOR KITTENS FROM WEANING TO ADULTHOOD (AND GESTATING/LACTATING MOTHERS) IN CASE OF:
• Acute and chronic diarrhoea (including weaning diarrhoea)
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
• Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
• Maldigestion/ Malabsorption
• Dysrexia, re-feeding after surgery
- Add twice the volume of hot water to the kibble (20 mL of water per 10g of kibble).
- Soak the kibble for 15-20 minutes.
- Mash with a fork to obtain ‘porridge-like’ texture.
- Serve once cooled down (body or room temperature).
OnlineVetStore and Royal Canin strongly recommend you seek advice from your veterinarian prior to and during feeding this product to your pet and that you take your pet to your vet regularly (every six months).
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.