Royal Canin Dog Gastro-Intestinal Low Fat
For the nutritional management of dogs that require a very low fat, highly digestible diet
Gastro Intestinal Low Fat is a complete diet for the nutritional management of dogs that require a very low fat, highly digestible diet.
Recommended for (indications):
- Acute and chronic diarrhoea
- Hyperlipidaemia, Lymphangiectasia – exudative enteropathy
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)
- Bacterial overgrowth.
The feeding duration of this product varies depending on the severity of gastro intestinal signs.
- To optimise digestibility of this product it is recommended to divide the recommended daily intake into several smaller meals.
- It is recommended that a veterinarian's opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use.
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive system through the combination of fermentable fibres (beet pulp and MOS) with specific minerals.
- A low fat content improves digestive function in dogs with conditions such as pancreatitis.
- A low level of fibre helps to ensure optimal nutrient absorption.
- The patented exlclusive antioxidant complex helps fight free radicals, maintain healthy DNA and promotes a healthy immune system.
Royal Canin therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and strictly recommended to be used only under the advice of your veterinarian.
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
In the current pandemic climate delays SHOULD be expected within the courier networks due to demand.
Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide* via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.