Pro Plan Adult Weight Loss Sterilised Chicken Dry Dog Food 12kg - Out of Stock
Complete and balanced food for all sized adult dogs with sensitive digestion.
This low fat food can help your dog achieve and maintain a lean body mass during weight loss and after sterilisation, to help them stay in top condition for years to come.
Pro Plan Weight Loss Sterilised All Sizes Adult helps reduce the feeling of hunger through high protein content, complex carbohydrates and suitable fibre level. That means better management of your dog’s appetite, while maintaining their muscle mass and supporting healthy joints for your dog’s active lifestyle. It also helps prevent future weight gain through lean body maintenance, encouraging calorie burning with feeding guide.
Pro Plan Adult Weight Loss/Sterilised Dry Dog Food is for overweight dogs or dogs that have been neutered and is suitable for dogs of all sizes.
- Promotes up to 60% body fat loss within 12 weeks through a high protein, 40% less fat formula (in conjunction with regular exercise and feeding in accordance with feeding guide, compared to Pro Plan Essential Health Adult Medium).
- L-Carnitine helps convert fat to energy naturally and maintain a healthy weight.
- Helps reduce the feeling of hunger through high protein content, complex carbohydrates and dietary fibres.
- Helps prevent future weight gain through lean body maintenance, encouraging calorie burn (in conjunction with regular exercise and feeding in accordance with feeding guide.
- Scientifically proven antioxidants to boost immune defence.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Formulated for weight management, suitable for sterilised dogs.
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size and breed, and this being the ONLY source of food.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.