Neutradex Liquid - 1L
NEUTRADEX is an original, palatable muscle recovery supplement, mild diuretic and urinary buffer for horses. It contains sodium acid citrate to: - Help horses prone to ‘tying up’ and assist with reducing muscle stiffness and soreness - Help delay the onset of muscle fatigue to improve endurance - Encourage horses to drink, helping to maintain fluid and electrolyte balance to maintain kidney and bladder function in performance horses
A caramel flavoured syrup formulated to combat the effects of acidosis and dehydration in horses, particularly after fast work or racing.
WHAT IS NEUTRADEX?
NEUTRADEX is an original, palatable muscle recovery supplement, mild diuretic and urinary buffer for horses. It contains sodium acid citrate to:
- Help horses prone to ‘tying up’ and assist with reducing muscle stiffness and soreness
- Help delay the onset of muscle fatigue to improve endurance
- Encourage horses to drink, helping to maintain fluid and electrolyte balance to maintain kidney and bladder function in performance horses
- High performance athletes in hard training
- Horses with a history of ‘tying up’
- Rehydration after exertion in conjunction with a balanced electrolyte
- Helping to flush toxins and waste products after hard exercise and hence maintain kidney, bladder and urinary tract function
- Young, nervous and heavily muscled horses in work
- Scientifically balanced formulation for race recovery, tying up and hard exercise
- Neutralises damaging acid build-up – NEUTRADEX® contains sodium acid citrate, a natural bicarbonate precursor to increase the body’s natural stores and actively helps neutralise lactic acid before it causes damage.
- Improves hydration, appetite and overall recovery after hard exercise
- Replaces essential sodium salts lost in sweat
Each 28 mL dose contains:
- Sodium acid citrate 7.93 g
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USEHorses (450 - 500 kg)
28 mL of NEUTRADEX® added to the feed daily. Following hard or fast work or racing, give 50 mL NEUTRADEX® orally (by syringe over the back of the tongue). Horses suffering from dehydration need a supplementary daily ration of electrolytes.
To Help Prevent Tying Up
Give additional 30 mL by mouth after every workout or slow work and increase to 50 mL after any hard work (if horses are prone to muscle soreness and tying up).
To Maintain Thirst on Fast Work Days
Give 50 mL NEUTRADEX® over the tongue as soon as possible after very hard or fast exercise to neutralise acid and stimulate drinking.
50 mL over the tongue prior to evening meal.
Day After Racing
50 mL over the tongue prior to morning meal.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.