Iams Adult Cat Salmon
Recommended for adult cats from 1-6 years
Keep your cats at their best with IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Healthy Adult Dry Cat Food with Salmon — a salmon-first recipe designed to support healthy bodies and provide healthy energy. Salmon is the #1 ingredient in this cat kibble (made for outdoor or indoor cat diets), but its unique, tailored fiber blend, with prebiotics and beet pulp, supports your cat’s ability to absorb nutrients to aid in the digestive process. If you’re looking for the salmon flavor cats naturally desire and complete nutrition for lifelong health, get your paws on this—and keep your cat happy, healthy, and ready to pounce with the 100% complete and balanced nutrition of IAMS Healthy Adult Dry Cat Food.
- Salmon is the #1 ingredient in this protein-rich cat food to help support strong muscles and to provide healthy energy for play
- With high quality protein and 0% fillers, the adult cat food helps your cat maintain lean, healthy muscles
- Crunchy cat kibble texture helps reduce plaque buildup
- Tailored fiber blend includes prebiotics and beet pulp to support your cat’s digestive health
- Essential nutrients, including calcium and potassium, help nourish a healthy heart
- Nourished with the optimal Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acid ratio for soft, shiny, healthy coats
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.