Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Dry Cat Food
Hill's Science DietHairball Control Adult dry cat food provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats.
Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Dry Cat Food. No one likes hairballs – especially your cat. That's why Hill's Science Diet Hairball Control Adult dry cat food provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for grown cats. This pet food made with natural ingredients nourishes your cat's skin with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, while the high-quality protein supports the maintenance of lean muscles. The natural fibres are easy to digest, and work to comfortably reduce your adult cat's hairball issues.
- Dry kibble food made with natural fibres to comfortably reduce hairballs in adult cats
- Packed with vitamin E plus omega-3s & -6s to give your adult cat healthy skin & fur - High-quality protein to help your grown cat build and maintain lean muscles - Made with natural ingredients - Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
- Packed with vitamin E plus omega-3s & -6s to give your adult cat healthy skin & fur
- High-quality protein to help your grown cat build and maintain lean muscles
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your pet continue to enjoy a happy and active life. Online Vet Store recommends you consult with your vet regularly to make sure this Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.