Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Canned Cat Food 156g x 24 Tray
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d is clinical nutrition specially formulated to help avoid skin and digestive signs from adverse food reactions in cats
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d is clinical nutrition specially formulated to help avoid skin and digestive signs from adverse food reactions in cats.
It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust, and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This food is formulated to promote an environment that makes it difficult for struvite and calcium oxalate crystals to form. It also has clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your cat continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance, benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's food sensitivities and to help avoid adverse food reactions.
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Wet Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How it helps:
- Formulated to help improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food-related causes of skin irritation
- Promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed animal protein & purified carbohydrate source
- High levels of vitamin E and natural fiber
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- Controlled minerals for bladder health
- No soy protein, lactose, and not artificially colored, flavored or or preserved
- Clinically proven antioxidants
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.