Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Liver Care Dog Food 370g Can - Out of Stock
Hill's Prescription Diet l/d is clinical nutrition specially formulated to support liver health and help protect vital liver function in dogs.
Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Liver Care is clinical nutrition specially formulated to support liver health and help protect vital liver function in dogs.
It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust, and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians.
This food includes clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system. It’s also formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Liver Care Canned Dog Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s liver health
- This canned food is made with chicken flavour and has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
- Formulated to support liver health and help protect vital liver function in dogs
- Controlled levels of easy to digest protein help reduce liver workload
- Low copper to minimise accumulation in the liver
- Clinically proven antioxidants supports a healthy immune system, critical for dogs with compromised livers
- Consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet l/d is the right food for your dog
Online Vet Store recommends you consult with your vet regularly to make sure this Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Adult maintenance||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Growth less than months||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Growth 4 to 9 months||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans - Growth 10 to 12 months|
|10 (4,5)||2/3||1 1/4||1||3/4|
|15 (6,8)||3/4||1 1/2||1 1/3||1|
|20 (9,1)||1||2||1 2/3||1 1/3|
|30 (14)||1 1/3||2 2/3||2 1/4||1 3/4|
|40 (18)||1 3/4||3 1/4||2 3/4||2 1/4|
|50 (23)||2||3 3/4||3 1/4||2 1/2|
|60 (27)||2 1/3||3 2/3||3|
|70 (32)||2 2/3||3 1/3|
|80 (36)||3||3 2/3|
|100 (45)||3 1/2||4 1/3|
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.