Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Loss & Maintenance Dry Cat Food
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic is clinical nutrition proven to help cats lose weight and keep the lost weight off naturally by activating their unique metabolism
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Loss & Maintenance Dry Cat Food. Just like the human obesity epidemic, over 55% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact a pet's quality of life and relationship with family as the extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your pet. Maintaining ideal weight can help impact life expectancy by reducing risk of weight-related conditions.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to help cats lose weight and keep the lost weight off naturally by activating their unique metabolism. This food stimulates a cat's natural ability to burn fat and keep them playful & active. Its unique blend of fiber helps keep cats feeling full and reduces food hunger between meals. In fact, 88% of the pets lost weight at home in 2 months when fed the nutrition of Metabolic. This dry food is made with chicken flavour and has an irresistible taste cats will love.
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Cat Food clinical nutrition helps cats lose weight and and keep the lost weight off naturally by activating their unique metabolism
- 88% of pets lost weight at home in 2 months
- Helps keep lost weight off and provides energy for active play
- Easy weight loss: cats lose weight without excessively reducing portion sizes
- Activates pet's metabolism for easy and effective weight loss
- Transformative food that cats absolutely love
- Hill’s Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food — consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet Metabolic is the right food for your pet
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.