Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care + Mobility Dry Cat Food 2.88kg
Supports your cat's kidney function, helps to improve mobility, cognitive alertness and overall vitality.
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ k/d + Mobility for cats is clinical nutrition which supports your cat's kidney function, helps to improve mobility, cognitive alertness and overall vitality.
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Formulated to improve your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- Supports your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- Formulated to increase vitality & alertness in older cats
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)TM Technology for cats
- Clinically proven antioxidants & low sodium
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® j/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
We are an essential service and continue to deliver pet food and supplies nationwide* during all Covid 19 Alert Levels.
You will be emailed your track and trace details once your order leaves the warehouse and is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide* via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.