Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Dry Cat Food 1.8kg
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Dry Cat Food is highly digestible nutrition with prebiotic fibre, clinically shown to help settle digestive upsets in cats and improve stool quality. It meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats and is made with chicken for an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Dry Cat Food is great tasting highly digestible nutrition clinically shown to help settle digestive upsets in cats.
This dry cat food contains electrolytes and B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients. It also has clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system and omega 3 & 6 fatty acids. Plus, this highly digestible formula helps ensure easy nutrient absorption. It meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats.
It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust, and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your cat continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Digestive Health Support. Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your cat's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your cat to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health.
At Hill's™, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage cats with digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Hill's Prescription Diet™ i/d™ may also be helpful for cat recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery.
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat’s digestive health
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality
- Highly digestible with an optimal balance of natural fibers to help support regularity
- Prebiotic fiber helps promote growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Clinically proven antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- Consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet i/d is the right food for your cat
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.