Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Dry Cat Food 1.8kg
i/d™ Feline Gastrointestinal Health
Digestive Health Support. Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. At Hill's™, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage cats with digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Hill's Prescription Diet™ i/d™ may also be helpful for cat recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery.
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat’s digestive health
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality
- Highly digestible with an optimal balance of natural fibers to help support regularity
- Prebiotic fiber helps promote growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Clinically proven antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- Consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet i/d is the right food for your cat
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® i/d® Feline provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats and growing kittens.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
Orders are dispatched Monday – Friday with New Zealand Couriers.
You will be emailed your track and trace details once your order leaves the warehouse and is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.