Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Salmon Cat Food Pouches - Out of Stock
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare is clinical nutrition tested to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89% in cats.
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare cat food is clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. It is a urinary tract cat food clinically proven to lower the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89%.
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Feline Urinary Stress with Salmon is designed specifically for the nutritional management of cats with urinary tract disease associated with struvite crystals. Urinary tract disease is associated with the build-up of crystals and stones which can cause painful and bloody urination and potentially block the urethra.
- Nutrition clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of FIC signs by 89%*.
- Contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to control stress, a known risk factor for FIC.
- Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days*.
- Great taste your cat will love.
- Contains low salt to better maintain kidney health
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains a high level of antioxidants
- Contains L-tryptophan & milk protein hydrolysate to control stress, a known risk factor for FLUTD
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in cat urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
It's important to continue to feed Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Cat Food to help maintain your cat's urinary health, even after their urinary symptoms improve. Consult your veterinarian for further information on how Hill's Prescription Diet foods can help them continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
1 Box includes 12 x 85g pouches
Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your pet continue to enjoy a happy and active life. Online Vet Store recommends you consult with your vet regularly to make sure this Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.