Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Environmental & Food Sensitivities Dog Food 370g Can
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete is nutrition clinically tested to help manage signs of food and environmental sensitivities to support skin health.
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete is clinically tested nutrition for both food and environmental sensitivities.
It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust, and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This nutrition is formulated to promote an environment that makes it difficult for struvite and calcium oxalate crystals to form.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Complete Environmental & Skin Sensitivities Rice & Egg Recipe Dry Dog Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to help manage your dog’s environmental or food sensitivities
- Formulated to support the skin's natural barrier against environmental irritants year round
- Visible skin improvement in 21 days in dogs with food sensitivities
- Nutrition clinically tested in an open label study to improve a dog's sleep quality by reducing night scratching
- Nutrition tested to provide more snuggles- to bring you and your dog closer together
- Nutrition shown to provide less licking, scratching, headshaking and skin redness in as as little as 28 days as seen in an open label study
- Enthusiasm at meal time. Enthusiasm with results
- Provides excellent stool quality
- Hill’s Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food — consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet Derm Complete is the right food for your dog
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/3|
|30 (14)||1 3/4|
|40 (18)||2 1/4|
|50 (23)||2 2/3|
|70 (32)||3 1/3|
|80 (36)||3 2/3|
|100 (45)||4 1/3|
Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your pet continue to enjoy a happy and active life. Online Vet Store recommends you consult with your vet regularly to make sure this Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.