Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Dry Dog Food
Clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
The new Hill’s z/d canine formula has increased levels of Vitamin E and antioxidants, for a visible improvement in skin and coat. The improved formulation has added natural fibre to help produce firm stools and improve digestive health.
Hill’s Pet Nutrition has also conducted extensive research into TASTE. As a result, the new formula has a rich aroma, colour and disc shaped kibble that dog’s cannot resist.
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reaction to food, it is even more important to feed the right food. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your dog's dietary sensitivity and help reduce the possibility of adverse reactions to food.
- Highly hydrolyzed protein
- Single carbohydrate source: Corn Starch
- Essential fatty acid enriched
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food & treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® z/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
Orders are dispatched Monday – Friday with New Zealand Couriers.
You will be emailed your track and trace details once your order leaves the warehouse and is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.