Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Canned Dog Food 370g
w/d™ Canine Low Fat-Glucose Management-Gastrointestinal
Weight control, glucose management, and digestive support for dogs prone to excess weight gain. Some dogs can be more prone to gain weight than others. Weight problems can be successfully managed through changes in your dog's food. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition to manage dogs prone to weight gain. Prescription Diet® w/d® also helps dogs maintain normal blood glucose levels and promotes healthy digestion.
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Appropriate fat and calories
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Helps manage blood glucose
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Supports a healthy immune system
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Cover & refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet® dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Weight Control - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® w/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
In the current pandemic climate delays SHOULD be expected within the courier networks due to demand.
Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide* via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.