Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Dry Dog Food 3.85kg
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is clinical nutrition specially formulated to help benefit your pet on multiple levels: urinary health, digestive health, blood sugar management and weight management.
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is clinical nutrition specially formulated to help benefit your pet on multiple levels: urinary health, digestive health, blood sugar management and weight management. When your pet is experiencing multiple conditions at once, they are often — although not always — interconnected.
That's why Hill's Prescription Diet w/d is uniquely formulated to benefit your pet on multiple levels: urinary health, digestive health, blood sugar management and weight management.
This blend of balanced nutrients and soluble and insoluble fibers works on multiple fronts to get your pet live their best life.
- Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to helps manage multiple conditions that respond to fibre, weight & glucose management, digestive issues, and urinary health.
- Helps manage glucose and weight, support urinary health and healthy digestion
- High L-Carnitine Levels helps metabolise fat and maintain lean muscle
- Optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibre, along with low calories helps maintain healthy weight
- Controlled levels of magnesium and sodium promotes urinary tract health.
- Love, quality & health with every delicious bowl
Consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet w/d MultiBenefit is the right food for your dog
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.