Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Dry Dog Food
i/d™ Canine Gastrointestinal Health
Digestive Health Support. Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage dogs with digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Prescription Diet® i/d® may also be helpful for pets recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery.
- Highly digestible
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Replaces lost nutrients
- Ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
FEEDING GUIDE Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and canned food.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs and growing puppies.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
In the current pandemic climate delays SHOULD be expected within the courier networks due to demand.
Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide* via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.