Even a little extra weight can impact the pet’s quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill’s Prescription Diet™ Metabolic + Mobility Canine clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your dog’s weight and joint health. In fact, Metabolic + Mobility Canine has clinically proven nutrition to support mobility in as little as 21 days AND reduce body weight by 13% in 60 days.
- HIGH Antioxidant bundle: Vitamins E & C, Lipoic Acid, and Beta Carotene help defend cells against free radical oxidation and counteract inflammation
- HIGH Fibre: Soluble and insoluble fibre to trigger satiety, control appetite, and maintain gastrointestinal health.
- HIGH: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA: Fatty acids work to interrupt the degradation of cartilage.
- ADDED Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Provide building blocks for cartilage repair.
- HIGH Carnitine: Helps dogs burn fat while maintaining lean muscle mass.
- Naturally works with your pet's unique metabolism
- Supports your dog's ability to run, walk and jump
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Unique fibre blend from fruits and vegetables
Hill's Prescription Diet™ Metabolic + Mobility Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance whilst supporting joint health.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill’s Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use within 60 days after opening
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry & wet food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice, Pea Fiber, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Flaxseed, Soybean Mill Run, Dried Tomato Pomace, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavor, Fish Oil, Coconut Oil, L-Lysine, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Carrots, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Chondroitin Sulfate, Beta-Carotene