Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic + Mobility Dry Dog Food
Clinically proven nutrition to support mobility in as little as 21 days AND reduce body weight by 13% in 60 days.
Even a little extra weight can impact the pet’s quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill’s nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill’s Prescription Diet™ Metabolic + Mobility Canine clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage your dog’s weight and joint health. In fact, Metabolic + Mobility Canine has clinically proven nutrition to support mobility in as little as 21 days AND reduce body weight by 13% in 60 days.
- HIGH Antioxidant bundle: Vitamins E & C, Lipoic Acid, and Beta Carotene help defend cells against free radical oxidation and counteract inflammation
- HIGH Fibre: Soluble and insoluble fibre to trigger satiety, control appetite, and maintain gastrointestinal health.
- HIGH: Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA: Fatty acids work to interrupt the degradation of cartilage.
- ADDED Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Provide building blocks for cartilage repair.
- HIGH Carnitine: Helps dogs burn fat while maintaining lean muscle mass.
How It Helps:
- Naturally works with your pet's unique metabolism
- Supports your dog's ability to run, walk and jump
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
How It Works:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Unique fibre blend from fruits and vegetables
Hill's Prescription Diet™ Metabolic + Mobility Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance whilst supporting joint health.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Hill’s Prescription Diet™ foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life. Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Use within 60 days after opening
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry & wet food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
We are an essential service and continue to deliver pet food and supplies nationwide* during all Covid 19 Alert Levels.
You will be emailed your track and trace details once your order leaves the warehouse and is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide* via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.