A 100% Natural product that saves your lawn from nasty burn patches that Dog urine can cause.
Dog Rocks are a 100% Natural Australian product that will save your lawn from those nasty burn patches that your Dog's urine can cause. Dog Rocks® filter out impurities from water such as Tin, ammonia and nitrates. These impurities are usually passed out through urine, and when grass comes in contact with these elements it results in urine burn on grass, resulting in a dead, yellow patch on your lawn.
Dog Rocks give your four legged friend a cleaner source of water, while eliminating urine burn on grass this will result in the stop of those nasty burnt yellow patches on your lawn.
Without the impurities in the water, Dog Rocks actually help your dog fertilize your lawn! This is great for you, your dog & your lawn!
- Replace the Dog Rocks every 2 months (diary sticker is included).
- Ensure your dog's water bowl is your dog's main water source. Drinking from pools, toilets, ponds and jacuzzies will hinder the results.
- Top up rather than replace the water every day. When replacing the water, do so when the dog is least likely to consume large amounts, say at night before bed.
- Dog Rocks WILL NOT help you mend already damaged grass, however you won't see any new spots appear.
- Dog's with extremely high protein diets or that consume high protein treats on a daily basis may not get the full benefit of Dog Rocks.
200gm pack of Dog Rocks is good in one dog's water bowl for 2 months
600gm pack of Dog Rocks is good for one dog's bowl for 6 months or multiple dogs bowls for 2 months.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.