Comfortis PLUS Large Dog Chewable Flea & Worm Tablets 3 Chews
A combination tablet treatment for fleas and worms in large dogs weighing 18.1-27kg.
Comfortis PLUS is a combination tablet treatment for fleas and worms in dogs (Not for use in cats).
Effective at controlling hookworm, roundworm and whipworm when used monthly, as directed..
Packs of beef-flavoured chewable tablets in different strengths depending on the size of your dog.
Comfortis Plus can be used in dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age and over 2.3kg
- Starts killing fleas in just 30 minutes
- Protects against intestinal parasites
- Available in a convenient beef flavoured chewable tablet
- Safe for puppies from 8 weeks of age
Comfortis™ Plus starts killing fleas in just 30 minutes, plus provides the added benefit of protection against deadly heartworm and intestinal worms. For immediate relief and month long protection Comfortis™ Plus is available in a convenient beef flavoured, chewable tablet. Unlike spot on treatments there is no harmful reside that can rub or wash off, making Comfortis™ Plus the perfect choice for pet owners with young children or for dogs that are bathed regularly or enjoy a swim. Comfortis™ Plus is an ideal choice for:
- Dog owners who dislike mess and inconvenience
- Households with children or other pets
- Dogs that swim or are washed frequently
- Dogs with dermatological (skin) conditions requiring topical therapy
Comfortis™ Plus should be administered with food for maximum effectiveness. Comfortis™ Plus may be consumed as a treat by dogs when offered by the owner just prior to feeding. Alternatively, Comfortis™ Plus may be offered in food or administered like other tablet medications, in conjunction with a meal. To ensure that the entire dose is consumed, watch your dog for several minutes following tablet administration. If the entire dose is not consumed, re-dose as soon as possible with the full dose.
- Comfortis™ Plus tablets are given orally, once a month
- Seek veterinary advice before using in pregnant and lactating females and dogs with pre-existing epilepsy.
- Comfortis Plus may cause some animals to vomit within 48 hours of first dosing which reduces in incidence with repeat dosing.
- Please read the package insert prior to use.
- Not for use in cats
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
In the current pandemic climate delays SHOULD be expected within the courier networks due to demand.
Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide* via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.