To aid in the treatment of non-infectious inflammatory joint disease, arthritis and osteoarthritis in dogs.
BomaZeal Mobilize is a safe palatable tablet that is a natural alternative for the management of symptoms of mild osteoarthritis in dogs.
This nutraceutical combines 4 powerful natural ingredients to target osteoarthritis from several angles:
- Green-Lipped Mussel Extract- a natural source of chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine sulphate and omega-3 fatty acids. It is thought to slow the degenerative process and have and anti-inflammatory action.
- Shark Cartilage- a source of chondroitin sulphate and mucopolysaccharides, which are major constituents cartilaginous material in joint surfaces, ligaments and tendons.
- Deer Velvet- implicated in the restoration of normal body processes, strengthening of general body functions, healing, promoting blood cell growth, improving the immune system and influencing cardiovascular function.
- Enzogenol- a powerful formulation of antioxidants from the bark of Pinus radiata. It contains a concentrated blend of flavonoids and plant phenols that enhance the body's own free radical defence mechanism, providing numerous health benefits.
Natural compounds and GAGs which have an anti-inflammatory action and are necessary for the production of the cartilage matrix, promoting the regeneration and healing of arthritic joints.
- Enzogenol, a strong antioxidant which counteracts the release of free radicals that contribute to degeneration of cartilage and acceleration of the ageing process.
Suggested daily dose:
Small Dogs up to 15kg - 1 tablet
Medium Dogs 15-30kg - 2 tablets
Large Dogs over 30kg - 3 tablets
Please note: The response to treatment usually takes approximately 3-6 weeks.Results may vary between dogs depending on multiple factors such as the severity of symptoms, degree of clinical disease, weight management, exercise regimen and lifestyle.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
In the current pandemic climate delays SHOULD be expected within the courier networks due to demand.
Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide* via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.