BomaZeal Mobilize 100 tablets
To aid in the treatment of non-infectious inflammatory joint disease, arthritis and osteoarthritis in dogs.
BomaZeal Mobilize is a safe palatable tablet that is a natural alternative for the management of symptoms of mild osteoarthritis in dogs.
This nutraceutical combines 4 powerful natural ingredients to target osteoarthritis from several angles:
- Green-Lipped Mussel Extract- a natural source of chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine sulphate and omega-3 fatty acids. It is thought to slow the degenerative process and have and anti-inflammatory action.
- Shark Cartilage- a source of chondroitin sulphate and mucopolysaccharides, which are major constituents cartilaginous material in joint surfaces, ligaments and tendons.
- Deer Velvet- implicated in the restoration of normal body processes, strengthening of general body functions, healing, promoting blood cell growth, improving the immune system and influencing cardiovascular function.
- Enzogenol- a powerful formulation of antioxidants from the bark of Pinus radiata. It contains a concentrated blend of flavonoids and plant phenols that enhance the body's own free radical defence mechanism, providing numerous health benefits.
Natural compounds and GAGs which have an anti-inflammatory action and are necessary for the production of the cartilage matrix, promoting the regeneration and healing of arthritic joints.
- Enzogenol, a strong antioxidant which counteracts the release of free radicals that contribute to degeneration of cartilage and acceleration of the ageing process.
Suggested daily dose:
Small Dogs up to 15kg - 1 tablet
Medium Dogs 15-30kg - 2 tablets
Large Dogs over 30kg - 3 tablets
Please note: The response to treatment usually takes approximately 3-6 weeks.Results may vary between dogs depending on multiple factors such as the severity of symptoms, degree of clinical disease, weight management, exercise regimen and lifestyle.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.