Aquadent® FR3SH™ 250ml
Easy oral hygiene for cats and dogs. Aquadent® FR3SH™ targets the causes of bad breath.
Aquadent® FR3SH™ targets the causes of bad breath in three ways:
- CLEANSE - Addresses oral causes of bad breath
- FRESHEN - Freshens breath with every use
- BALANCE - Contains a prebiotic known to support proper digestion
An easier way to maintain teeth & dental hygiene
- Pet’s bad breath is a common complaint by pet owners.
- While toothbrushing is the gold standard for managing oral hygiene, some pets do not tolerate toothbrushing, cats especially.
- Using a water additive is an easy way to help control plaque and prevent tartar.
- Water additives are recommended by the WSAVA* Global Dental Guidelines as part of home care for dental hygiene.
A convenient way to fight bad breath & maintain dental hygiene between vet dental appointments
- Aquadent® FR3SH™ uses FR3SH™ Technology to address three causes of bad breath
- As a liquid solution Aquadent® FR3SH™ is easily administered as an additive to drinking water
- Aquadent® FR3SH™ has been demonstrated to be highly palatable and readily acceptable to both dogs and cats
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.