Antinol® Rapid for cats
Designed to support joint health and mobility
Antinol Rapid for Cats is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant support for your cat’s joint health and general wellbeing. Antinol Rapid for Cats contains EAB-277, a patented blend of two proprietary marine lipid concentrates chosen for their unique nutrient synergy. EAB-277 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3 fatty acids in highly bioavailable form, as well as other vital and rare free fatty acids, nutrients and antioxidants.
- Designed to support joint health and mobility
- Natural anti inflammatory that supports healthy cartilage
- Contains full spectrum of Omega 3’s in highly bioavailable form
- Antinol Rapid can be used in conjunction with pain medication
- For oral administration to cats once daily
- Made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources
Antinol Rapid for Cats is recommended as a daily nutritional supplement for:
- Enhanced joint health and comfort – support for healthy cartilage
- When there is an inability to use traditional non steroidal anti inflammatory medications (NSAIDs)
- Safe for long-term daily use and no known contraindications*
- Beneficial skin and coat support
*The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals. May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein.
EAB-227 Patented Formulation
Antinol Rapid For Cats contains 50mg patented marine lipid extract EAB-277 (30mg Perna canaliculus lipid fractions, 20mg Euphausia superba). EAB-277 contains the full spectrum of all known Omega 3’s in highly bioavailable form as well as other vital and rare polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) and antioxidants.
Natural Product – Made in NZ
Antinol Rapid is a 100% natural product that is made in New Zealand from fully traceable and sustainable sources. Antinol Rapid contains no synthetic preservatives or fillers and are not bleached. Due to natural variations in the product fatty acid crystals may appear in the capsules that look like cloudy sediment; this is normal and does not affect the integrity or performance of the product.
Directions For Use
Loading Dose: A loading dose of 2 capsules per day (one at breakfast and one at dinner) is recommended for the first 2 weeks of giving Antinol Rapid for Cats.
Maintenance Dose: After the first 2 weeks of giving Antinol Rapid for Cats, it is recommended to reduce the dose to 1 capsule per day, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
Give the soft gel capsules to your cat orally:
- Place whole capsule with your cat’s food, or
- Hide the capsule inside your cat’s favourite food or pill pocket, or
- Soften the capsule in warm water and pierce it to carefully let out the liquid inside – then mix with your cat’s food, or
- Manually place at the rear of your cat’s throat or use a pill popper.
- No known contraindications
- The safety of this product has not been established in pregnant or lactating animals
- May contain a minute amount of tropomyosin protein
- Store below 30 degrees C.
- Protect from direct sunlight and heat.
- May be stored in the refrigerator.
- The manufacturer has recommended that Antinol Rapid is best stored in the fridge during summer months.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.