Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Senior Dry Cat Food 1.58kg
Hill's Science DietAdult 11+ dry cat food supports healthy aging during the golden years. Contains a special ingredient blend to help keep older cats agile, more alert & interactive.
Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Senior Dry Cat Food. Your cat may be getting older, the need for love and interaction doesn't change. That's why Hill's Science DietAdult 11+ dry cat food supports healthy aging during the golden years.
This mature cat food made with natural ingredients contains a special blend to help keep older cats agile and more alert, along with vitamin E, omega-3s and omega-6s to support healthy skin and fur. Natural fibres and easy-to-digest ingredients are used to help cats with sensitive stomachs, and balanced minerals promote bladder and kidney health in your older cat. This premium cat food also is a great source of taurine – an essential component for feline heart health.
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult 11+ Age Defying cat food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition for older cats
- Defends the body and brain against aging
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
Great tasting natural nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, HIll's™ Science Diet™ is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
- Optimal levels of key nutrients to support eye, heart, kidney and joint health.
- Exclusive multivitamin blend to help keep older cats agile, more alert and interactive
- Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system
- Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives for a flavourful, nutritious meal
Not Recommended For: Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Once you've placed your order it'll be be sent to the warehouse to dispatch. We'll be in touch via email or phone if there are any problems with your order. Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the NZ couriers network.
PLEASE NOTE: due to Canterbury Anniversary Day 17 November there will be no dispatches to South Island addresses on this day. Orders placed after 12 noon on Thursday 16th November will be dispatched after the long weekend.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
Once your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned into the New Zealand Couriers network you will be sent track and trace details via email. You can use these track and trace details to keep an eye on your order, and when it will be delivered.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with Afterpay or ZIP. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice, as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly, we no longer print and include copies of tax invoices with orders
Qualifying purchases made on auto re-order qualify for our loyalty programme. Almost all our premium vet diets, and vet recommended flea and worm treatments are included in the loyalty programme.