Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Digestive Care Canned Dog Food 370g - Out of Stock
i/d™ Low Fat GI Restore Canine
Digestive Care / GI Restore. Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, its also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM i/dTM Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/dTM Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Digestive Care Dry Dog Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s digestive health
- Clinically proven to calm and soothe the digestive tract
- Highly digestible, low fat formula
- Helps improve digestion and ensure easy nutrient absorption
- Prebiotic fiber helps promote beneficial microflora
- Consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat is the right food for your dog
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Adult maintenance - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Low Fat Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
In the current pandemic climate delays SHOULD be expected within the courier networks due to demand.
Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide* via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.