Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Dry Dog Food
c/d™ Canine Urinary Tract Health
Bladder Health. Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Because the food your dog eats plays an important role in his or her overall health and well-being, Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help support your dog's bladder health. Dogs need the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones. Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium.
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Controlled fat levels. Low sodium Benefits.
- Helps dissolve struvite stones* Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones.
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult pets *When used with appropriate antimicrobial therapy "
DAILY FEED GUIDE Important Feeding Information
- These amounts are a starting point only. Your dog may need less or more food to maintain proper weight. Adjust as needed. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- With your veterinarian's approval, mix increasing amounts of your dog's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Prescription Diet formulas are available in a wide variety of dry foods and treats for your dog's unique needs, and canned foods with delicious flavors your dog will love. Supplementation with other foods or treats is unnecessary and may decrease the effectiveness of the food. When using with canned food and treats, decrease the amount of dry food to avoid overfeeding.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- For best results, have your veterinarian monitor your dog's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep this plastic bag out of the reach of pets and children.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® c/d® Canine Urinary Tract Health provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
In the current pandemic climate delays SHOULD be expected within the courier networks due to demand.
Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide* via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.