Royal Canin Mobility C2P+
Highly palatable diet that is restricted in calorie to help your dog maintain a healthy weight and improve the mobility and quality of life of dogs with osteoarthritis.
The Royal Canin C2P+ diet is designed to suit every dog, regardless of breed or size.
It is a highly palatable diet that is restricted in calorie to help your dog maintain a healthy weight.
The innovative new formula is based on recent studies that demonstrate the C2P+ ingredients improve the mobility and quality of life of dogs with osteoarthritis.
- The C2P+ cocktail contains tumeric extract (curcumin)
- hydrolysed collagen and green tea extract that helps to support joint health and reduce inflammation.
- Scientifically proven to improve the mobility and quality of life of dogs.
- Omega 3 fatty acids (from fish oil) help reduce inflammation in joints.
- A palatable nutritional solution for dogs with osteoarthritis.
- Moderate in calorie to support healthy body weight and reduce stress on joints.
Royal Canin therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and strictly recommended to be used only under the advice of your veterinarian.
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
Orders are dispatched Monday – Friday with New Zealand Couriers.
You will be emailed your track and trace details once your order leaves the warehouse and is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.