Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Dry Dog Food 12.5kg
r/d™ Canine Weight Loss-Low Calorie
Weight reduction for overweight dogs. Almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can lead to serious health problems. Extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the general health of your dog. Factors contributing to weight gain include age, lack of exercise and overfeeding. Many commercial pet foods are loaded with salt and fat, which improve the taste but also have dramatic effects on your dog's weight and overall health. Along with frequent physical exercise, choosing the right food plays a very important role in helping dogs reach their proper weight. At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to reduce dogs' body fat by 22% in two months, while keeping him or her satisfied.
- Therapeutic L-carnatine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps your dog feel full & satisfied
- Supports a healthy immune system
Features & Benefits
- Specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s weight management
- Clinically proven nutrition for healthy weight loss in just 8 weeks
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibre helps your dog feel full and satisfied
- Clinically proven antioxidants support a healthy immune system
- Hill’s Prescription Diet is the #1 US Vet Recommended therapeutic pet food — consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet r/d is the right food for your dog
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian. For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food, & treats
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Prescription Diet® r/d® Canine is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
Orders are dispatched Monday – Friday with New Zealand Couriers.
You will be emailed your track and trace details once your order leaves the warehouse and is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.