Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Canned Dog Food 370g
i/d™ Canine Gastrointestinal Health
Digestive Health Support. Dietary indiscretion, food allergies, or lack of digestive enzymes can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health.
At Hill's, nutritionists and veterinarians have developed clinical nutrition especially formulated to help manage dogs with digestive health problems. Due to its easily digestible ingredients, Prescription Diet® i/d® may also be helpful for pets recovering from gastrointestinal upset and routine surgery.
- Highly digestible
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Replaces lost nutrients
- Ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies"
FEEDING GUIDE Daily Feeding Guide
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Growth - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Critical care-Surgery/sepsis/cancer/trauma/fever - using 13 oz (370 g) can
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® i/d® Canine provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs and growing puppies.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
Orders are dispatched Monday – Friday with New Zealand Couriers.
You will be emailed your track and trace details once your order leaves the warehouse and is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.