Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Feline Venison & Green Pea 1.58kg
Clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities.
There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's itchy, scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM d/dTM clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid reactions to food.
How It Works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How It Helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
Please note: Estimated cost per day and how long this product will last you is based on averages of age, size, breed and this being the ONLY source of food.
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, wet food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline with Ocean Fish provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
In the current pandemic climate delays SHOULD be expected within the courier networks due to demand.
Track and trace details are emailed once your order is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide* via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.