Comfortis Medium Dog Chewable Flea Tablets 6 Chews
Chewable flea tablets for medium dogs 9.1-18kg.
IF YOUR DOG HAS FLEAS, YOU NEED COMFORTIS®(SPINOSAD)
When it comes to eliminating fleas on your dog, you want a flea medicine you can trust. Treat your pet’s flea infestation with Comfortis, (One chew, every month) the #1 recommended prescription flea-only medication.
Comfortis is the FDA-approved chewable, beef-flavored tablet that kills fleas and prevents flea infestations on dogs and cats for a full month.
- CONVENIENT. Easy to give and mess-free.
- FAST. Starts killing fleas in 30 minutes—before they can lay eggs. Comfortis killed 100% of fleas on dogs and 98% of fleas on cats in just four hours in controlled laboratory studies.
- EFFECTIVE. Provides full flea protection for an entire month.
ONE CHEW, EVERY MONTH.
Administer one tablet of Comfortis once every month to provide year-round protection. Comfortis is approved for use in dogs 14 weeks of age or older and 5.0 pounds of body weight or greater.
FAMILY-FRIENDLY FLEA PROTECTION
Comfortis offers an easy and convenient flea treatment your family can live with.
- NO NEED TO ISOLATE. With Comfortis, simply treat and play. There’s no need to isolate your dog or cat from children or other household pets.
- NO WASHING OFF. Comfortis can't be scrubbed, rubbed or shaken off while bathing, grooming or swimming.
Comfortis is not for use in humans. Like all medications, keep Comfortis out of reach of children.
HOW TO USE COMFORTIS
While you should consult your veterinarian about your pet’s specific needs, these are the general guidelines for administering Comfortis:
- ADMINISTER EVERY MONTH.
- ADMINISTER YEAR-ROUND without interruption for best results.
- GIVE WITH FOOD for maximum effectiveness.
- ADMINISTER THE CORRECT DOSE as prescribed by your veterinarian.
- IF YOU MISS A DOSE, give Comfortis immediately and resume regular monthly dosing.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
FOR DOGS: The most common adverse reaction reported is vomiting. Other adverse reactions reported in decreasing order of frequency are: depression/lethargy, decreased appetite, incoordination, diarrhea, itching, trembling, excessive salivation and seizures.
Following concomitant extra-label use of ivermectin with Comfortis, some dogs have experienced the following clinical signs: trembling/twitching, salivation/drooling, seizures, incoordination, excessive dilation of pupils, blindness and disorientation. Post-approval experience continues to support the safety of Comfortis when used concurrently with heartworm preventatives according to label directions.
Use with caution in breeding females and dogs with pre-existing epilepsy. The safe use of Comfortis in breeding males has not been evaluated. Visit comfortis.com for complete safety information.
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $39*
Orders are dispatched Monday – Friday with New Zealand Couriers.
You will be emailed your track and trace details once your order leaves the warehouse and is scanned into the courier network.
See SHIPPING & DELIVERY for more information.
We are an essential service and continue to dispatch orders NZ wide via NZ Couriers contactless parcel delivery service. You will be sent track and trace details once your parcel is scanned into the courier network.
Payment is required when you place your order, you can checkout with your credit card, via online banking or in instalments with humm. Note: Your order confirmation is your tax invoice. We do not print and include copies of tax invoices with orders as we endeavour to become more environmentally friendly.
10+1 Free is available on most of the food brands we stock. The premium vet diets are included in this as continuity of diet is necessary to maintain good health.